Stable 41 is in the heart of Fort Oglethorpe’s historic district, just a block off Highway 27 at 214 1st Street, Fort Oglethorpe, Ga.
Operating Schedule -> 12/3
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – > Thursday 2 – 8p
Friday 2 – 10p
Saturday 10a – 10p
Sunday 12n – 8p
Operating Schedule 12/4 -> 12/20
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – > Thursday 3 – 8p
Friday 3 – 9p
Saturday 12n – 9p
Sunday 2p – 8p
$10 Per person.
As a bonus, you can skate no matter the weather because it’s not ice – it’s better!
We can skate, rain or shine!
Winter Skating has come to Stable 41!
Now -> January 31, 2024
Winter Skating at Stable 41 is a new twist on generational fun where you can glide through some magical moments as you create lifelong memories.
What you need to know...
Winter Skating at Stable 41 is a clean, fun, friendly, and safe place to create lifelong memories.
To help make that happen, we have established some rules and guidelines.
Great question! We are using Glice for several reasons:
- It’s not dependent on the weather. Skating can take place no matter what the temperature is on any given day.
- Its environmentally friendly. It’s a sustainable skating technology that requires no water, no energy, and produces no carbon emissions.
- For every panel of material, one tree has been planted in cooperation with Eden Reforestation.
- It is used all over the world including Mexico City’s Olympic Rink.
- Once a panel has reached ‘end of life’, they are used build shelters and for various construction projects through Habitat for Humanity.
Yes! The sizes of the skates are based on a European model.
A conversion chart is available on site to make it easier for you to select the best skate size.
Depending on availability, you may have to use an alternate skate size.
Yes, for groups of twenty (20) or more we offer a rate of $8 per person.
The best way to make a group reservation is to send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also call and leave a message or text our 24-hour customer response line at 706-450-9215.
Yes, as long as they are approved by our team. If they aren’t, your ticket covers skate rental.
Yes! There will be a Snack Shack that is full of favorites such as cookies, treats, candy (including Cotton Candy), drinks (including hot coffee and coco), and even S’mores all at a reasonable price.
No outside food and drinks are allowed.
The main entrance to Stable 41 is on 2nd Street with free parking available in the grass lot across the street. (Google Maps) or just off of city streets.
The city has set up a 24 hour customer response line at 706-450-9215.
You can call and leave a message or text and someone from our team will connect with you as soon as possible.