Business Licensing in Fort Oglethorpe

Things to Know:
  • All Businesses in the City of Fort Oglethorpe are required to have a business license (applications are available online or at City Hall) and every building within the city must have a Certificate of Occupancy in order to operate.
  • If the building is changing occupancy, classification or modifications are being made to the building, plans must be submitted to our Building Official and then to the Fire Marshal’s office.
  • If a business is changing owners, classification or location, a new business license must be issued.  A business license may NOT be transferred from one owner to another. 


For Business License information,

call Ramanda Coleman at

706-866-2544 ext. 1101

E-Verify User ID#140692

Authorization Date: 07/30/08


Get alerted about emergencies and other important community information by signing up for the Everbridge Mass Notification Program.

Register for Everbridge

Contact Us

City Hall Address:
500 City Hall Drive
Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742
Phone: 706-866-2544
Fax: 706-861-5086