Water/Sewer utility payments may be submitted by any of the following payment options:
- City Hall Lobby or Drive-thru, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- 24 hour drop box located outside of City Hall’s main entrance
- Pay by phone 24/7 by calling 855-635-0966
- Pay online (click on the following link):
Please contact the office at 706-866-2544 to make any arrangements or if you need any assistance.
Online and telephone payments provided through
Conveniently manage your account online from the device of your choice to set up automatic payments, go paperless, and more!
- Make a payment online, by phone or by text with credit/debit card or e-check
- Let your bills pay themselves – enroll in AutoPay
- Get email & text (optional) reminders
- Control the timing of your payment – schedule a payment for a future date
- A nominal convenience fee is applied to all transactions
Water/Sewer bill are due by the 20th of each month.
If bill remains unpaid 10 days after the due date, service will be subject to disconnection and administrative fee without further notice.
Administrative Fees: Residential $45 / Commercial $125
All return checks and rejected payments are subject to a $25 fee and the account is placed on cash basis for six months.
New Water/Sewer Rates
Effective January 1, 2022
E-Verify User ID#140692
Authorization Date: 07/30/08
Get alerted about emergencies and other important community information by signing up for the Everbridge Mass Notification Program.
City Hall Address:
500 City Hall Drive
Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742